Tuesday, March 17, 2009

back to work

I am excited. This is just to let you know that my media and chemicals finally arrived. I can actually start doing something fun. I will keep you posted (no pun intended) on my progress. For those of you who don't know, I am a (proud and passionate) scientist and just recently changed my field of research to something very different. Something that has intrigued me over the years and that I finally have the opportunity to address and explore. So, for the ones interested, I hung on to my old friend hypoxia, and to an old acquaintance HIF, and traded the plant models for mammalian systems. I can tell you more about it as I go. For now, I am just energized, and I could not be happier to start this project and see where it will finally lead me. Meanwhile, my fellow scientists, indulge and just read this piece about stupidity.

No comments: